Frankland Day Care’s philosophy is to ensure that each child is secure, safe, supported and stimulated in an atmosphere where children are free to grow to their full potential.
Frankland Day Care’s dedicated staff plan exciting age appropriate programs to stimulate your children’s interests, promote exploration and creativity.
Exercise is a vital part of child development. Outdoor/gross motor activities are integrated into each of Frankland Day Care’s programs (weather permitting) through planned and child-initiated activities.
- To Provide child care that promotes and nurtures the child’s physical, social, creative, emotional and cognitive development.
- To provide activities which are structured and are at other times informal to allow for free individual expression through the use of bias free materials.
- Assist the children in developing a positive self-image through appropriate and challenging experiences geared towards his/ her development.
- Teach the children to respect that every person has a right to freedom from discrimination.
- Each of the three age groups creates programs to meet the developmental needs appropriate to that age group, complimented by a child centered approach.
- to work in co-operation with Frankland Public School, Community Centre and other members of the community, in a positive and effective manner.